Many common issues customers experience with Beast of Balance can be fixed by re-programming the artefacts (so they will work properly within the game). Here are the steps:
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the Beast of Balance app.
- Connect the app to to a nearby Plinth and make sure the Plinth is on a steady surface.
- From the Begin Screen go to Settings.
- In settings tap “Child Lock” and enter 8753.
- The app should now tell you that you’ve unlocked “DIY Mode”.
- Tap OK and go back to the Settings screen
- Now tap “DIY Mode”.
- Tap the Artefact you wish to re-program on the screen.
- Place the correct artefact onto the Plinth and wait until a tick-button appears on-screen.
- Tap the tick-button.
- Now touch the Artefact to the Plinth to program the information.
- You can re-program more Artefacts with the “Register Another Custom Artefact” button (repeating steps 8-11).
- And now try the pieces within the game
You can also check out the product developer's support site for some additional troubleshooting ideas and FAQ's here: https://sensibleobject.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Or, if you're still having issues with the product, you can also contact the Sensible Object support team at email@example.com for additional assistance.