We're so sorry for the trouble. Let's troubleshoot a couple things to prompt an approval from your bank or credit card issuer - Here are the most common reasons for declined cards:
- Is your billing address the same as your shipping address? If not, please check the box to prompt the billing address field for updated address.
- Is your billing address correct? Please confirm the billing address entered is current.
Side note: One time when I moved, I went to put in a change of address with the post office online and accidentally checked the box to notify my credit card companies and other companies of my change of address.
Since I had not knowingly called my bank to make the change of address myself, while placing an order online, I entered my old address as the billing and it was declined.
Later after calling the bank, I discovered that already had my new address on file and it was because I unexpectedly made that change of address with the post office --- it happens to the best of us. :)
- The credit card could have been canceled and a new card is being issued but your bank hasn't yet told you. Please contact your bank or card issuer to confirm that card number is still correct.
- Are you out of town? Did you notify your bank you were traveling?
- The billing address is incomplete when entered. Please make sure your billing zip code was entered completely
- The credit card number, expiration date, and/or CVV number was entered incorrectly. Please confirm these have been entered correctly.
If all else fails & your card is still being declined, We'd be happy to try and place the order for you again but we will need to re-enter the order. We are unable to manually re-authorize it.
Please give us a call at 877-527-2460 to attempt that re-order.
We are open Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.