If you're returning your item to a Marbles store that you purchased online, bring the item you'd like to return along with the following:
1) Proof of Purchase
- Packing slip included with online purchase
- Order Confirmation e-mail
- Proof of Personal Identification including Drivers's License, Passport or State ID
What happens when you return an online order to a store?
- We will gladly issue you store credit for the return.
- If you make the return during our support hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST, the store braincoach can call or chat support to issue you a refund back to the original form of payment. (refunds cannot be given to a different credit card than what was used at the time of purchase.)
- If the return is done out side of support hours, the store braincoach will e-mail support to issue the refund. The refund will be done within 48 hours.
- When support issues a refund for an online order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly after.
- If an item being returned was on sale, support will have to issue the refund or store credit.
Remember, we cannot accept any items back that have been opened in way, damaged, or made dirty. Unless, of course, the item it defective.
You may also return your items bought in store back to any of our locations as long as you have the following:
- or receipt provided with in-store purchase
- or gift receipt provided with in-store purchase
Refunds cannot be provided unless you have the original form of payment at time of purchase, identification, and the original receipt. Otherwise, we will be happy to provide store credit.