Oh no, we are very sorry to hear this! You may return the wrong item with a note indicating we sent the wrong item and you'd like a replacement sent, using a prepaid UPS label from us or simply put it back in the original shipping box, tape it back up, and write "REFUSED - RETURN TO SENDER" on the outside.
To print a prepaid UPS label:
- You should now be on your member home page, Click on My Order History to the right.
- Select Request Return on the order you'd like to return
- Select the quantity of the item you'd like to return
- Select the reason of return and a brief explanation
- Click the arrow button at the bottom of the pop-up window
- An e-mail will be sent to you with an RMA and a prepaid UPS label
- Tape up your box and drop it off at a UPS facility or your UPS driver
- Please indicate if you are returning for a refund or replacement
Otherwise, please contact our support BrainCoaches at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your order number, which item it is, and we'll gladly get it taken care of.