We're sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with one of our products but we'll be happy to help you return the item as long as it meets these specifications:
- The original packaging is not opened or damaged in any way
- Within 90 days of purchase
- Was not a clearance item
- Has the original receipt if it was a in store purchase
If you fit within the above criteria, please log into your account online here. Then follow the below steps.
- You should now be on your member home page, Click on My Order History to the right.
- Select Request Return on the order you'd like to return
- Select the quantity of the item you'd like to return
- Select the reason of return and a brief explanation
- Click the arrow button at the bottom of the pop window
- An e-mail will be sent to you with an RMA and a prepaid UPS label
- Tape up your box and drop it off at a UPS facility or your UPS driver
- Please indicate if you are returning for a refund or replacement
Please note: If the item is not defective or damaged upon receipt or we've made a mistake, and you choose to use our return label, the cost of the label will be deducted from the credit issued. The cost of our return labels vary between $6-$15.
- Other options may be to send through the Post Office
- Tape up original shipping box from us and right "REFUSED- RETURN TO SENDER" and then depending on how we shipped it to you, either USPS (Post Office) or UPS that will be who you'll have to refuse it to.
If your item is defective or damaged, please contact our support BrainCoaches at firstname.lastname@example.org to get further assistance.
Online orders may also be returned to a local store and store purchases can be sent to our online returns department. We'll just need to have a copy of the original store receipt or online order number.
What happens when you return an online order to a store?
- We will gladly issue you store credit for the return.
- If you make the return during our support hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST, the store braincoach can call or chat support to issue you a refund back to the original form of payment. (refunds cannot be given to a different credit card than what was used at the time of purchase.)
- If the return is done out side of support hours, the store braincoach will e-mail support to issue the refund. The refund will be done within 48 hours.
- When support issues a refund for an online order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly after.
- If an item being returned was on sale, support will have to issue the refund or store credit.